NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) is a molecule found in all cells in the human body. This molecule is found specifically in the mitochondria. Mitochondria are the the energy producing powerhouses of the human cell. As humans age, levels of NAD+ in our body decrease. Thus, contributing to decreased energy levels.
What is NAD IV Therapy?
NAD IV Therapy is a type of intravenous treatment that offers the opportunity to receive infusions with pure, stabilized NAD+ from which vitamins are derived.
How does it work? When administered, this medicine in injected into the veins and then circulated through all parts of your body. This can help restore levels of NAD+.
How does NAD IV therapy work?
NAD+ is a potent antioxidant that helps to recycle other antioxidants, fight damaging free radicals and reduce the risk of chronic disease.
The first dose of NAD+ usually lasts for about five hours; however, subsequent treatments may last longer as your body becomes more acclimated to it. The average treatment will take 20-30 minutes with an IV line in both arms using non-pharmacological ingredients like saline.
One session can cost anywhere from $200-$800 depending on where you live – some offer this service through insurance but most do not cover these costs because they are considered experimental or investigational under traditional medical guidelines which means there’s no known benefit associated with them yet so many people still seek out this therapy due to its potential benefits.
BOOK YOUR MIAMI NAD+ IV THERAPY INFUSION TODAY!
CALL (786) 731-4238 TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN NAD+ IV THERAPY INFUSION IN MIAMI. WE ARE AVAILABLE AT OUR MIAMI SHORES CLINIC OR CAN DELIVER YOUR NAD+ INFUSION TO YOUR HOME, OFFICE OR HOTEL ROOM.
What Are The Benefits of NAD+?
NAD+ IV Therapy has been shown to increase energy and improve mood, while decreasing inflammation.
Who Is it For?
NAD+ IV therapy is for anyone looking to fight fatigue and increase their quality of life. It is also helpful if you suffer from chronic diseases such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or NASH
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM NAD IV Therapy?
– Anyone looking to increase their energy and improve quality of life.
– People with chronic disease such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or NASH
What are the side effects of NAD IV therapy? Carriers could experience temporary feeling lightheadedness or nausea following treatment; however, this is uncommon and is just a precaution.
WHAT IS NAD+ ?
NAD stands for Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It is a molecule that helps with the body’s energy levels and is located in your cell’s mitochondria. It is also known as the modern day fountain of youth. NAD+ is a cofactor for of enzymes key for the body’s longevity. This includes sirtuins – SIRT1 and SIRT3.
HOW LONG DOES AN NAD+ IV DRIP TAKE TO ADMINISTER?
NAD+ infusion drips last for about 4-5 hours. This is due to its potency. The body prefers to absorb this powerful nutrient over a longer period of time than our other IV infusion treatments.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF AN NAD+ IV INFUSION?
- Replicates, protects and repairs cells
- Boosts Metabolism
- May aid in weight loss
- Protects your cells from aging (oxidation, etc)
- Aides in absorption nutrients to produce the energy the cells need for optimal function.
- May aid in the body’s detoxification process
- NAD is said to be helpful in removing waste from the body. Especially in the brain where toxins interfere with neurotransmitters.
- Increases NO (Nitric oxide) production
- improves blood flow and blood pressure.
- NAD is a powerful antioxidant anti-inflammatory agent.
- May reverses insulin resistance
- quickly establishes blood glucose regulation.
- Enhances production of neurotransmitters
- Improves memory, cognitive function (concentration) and possibly your mood
- Prevents decaying of mitochondria which is a key factor in aging.
- Improves vascular endothelial integrity
- Monday9:00 - 5:00
- Tuesday9:00 - 5:00
- Wednesday9:00 - 5:00
- Thursday9:00 - 5:00
- Friday9:00 - 5:00
- SaturdayBY APPT ONLY